Do you insure people with provisional licences?

We do insure drivers with provisional licences.

Until they’ve passed their test they’ll need to have someone in the car with them who:

  • is at least 21 years old, and
  • has held a full driving licence for at least 3 years.

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful