Your selected question

Q: Do you offer business use insurance?


Our car insurance covers most business use such as:

  • childminding
  • community care
  • self-employment
  • driving between premises for your employer.

Business use covers:

  • the policyholder
  • any named drivers.

To add business use to your policy, get in touch on 03457 46 46 46^

^Call charges

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful