Your selected question

Q: Do I need to inform you if I've changed my name?


Yes, you must let us know if you have changed your name. You'll need to provide us with the following:

  • your policy number
  • your old name
  • your new name
  • documents proving the change of name e.g. a marriage certificate

Send these to: Co-op Insurance, PO Box 67, Mitcheldean, Gloucestershire, GL17 0ZA

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful