Your selected question

Q: I have been driving a company car. What No Claim Discount will you allow me?


Evidence relating to a company-owned vehicle is acceptable only if we receive a letter from the employer confirming:

  • that the employer that provided the company car is a Limited Company, Limited Liability Partnership, Co-operative Society or Government body/Public sector organisation (e.g. NHS)
  • the car driven was a private car (not a commercial vehicle) and was insured under the employer's fleet policy
  • you had sole use of the car
  • you're no longer supplied with a company car
  • the start and end date of vehicle use
  • the registration number of the company car
  • full details of your accident, claims and loss history.

The amount of No Claim Discount will be based on the number of claim-free years.

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful