Your selected question

Q: Do you insure people with provisional licences?


Yes - but a provisional licence holder will need to be accompanied by a qualified driver who is at least 21 and has held a full driving licence for at least 3 years.

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful