Your selected question

Q: Can I transfer my No Claim Discount from my existing insurance company?


Yes, upon cancelling your private car policy, you can request a proof of No Claim Discount (NCD) letter.

The NCD letter should to be sent:

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful