Your selected question

Q: Am I covered if my car's been damaged by an uninsured driver?


Yes, your policy includes cover for damage to your car caused by an uninsured driver. What’s more, if you’re able to provide us with the other car’s registration number, make and model, once we’re satisfied the accident wasn’t your fault, we’ll:

  • repay your excess
  • restore your No Claim Discount (NCD)

If you don’t have the other car’s details we’ll still settle the claim but your:

  • excess will apply
  • NCD may be affected, if it’s not protected by our Protected NCD cover.

To make a claim please contact us on 0345 999 8888^.

^Call charges

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful