Your selected question

Q: Am I covered if my car's been damaged by vandalism or an uninsured driver?


Your policy includes cover for damage caused by vandalism, or if your car is hit by an uninsured driver. To make a claim please contact us on 0345 999 8888^.

^Call charges

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful