Will you cover my outbuildings?

Our buildings and contents insurance covers:

  • domestic garages
  • greenhouses
  • sheds
  • summer houses.

The outbuildings must be at the address of the home you’re insuring.

If the claim is for theft, there's a limit of £2,000 in total for contents.

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful