Your selected question

Q: Will you cover my hearing aids?


Our contents insurance will cover hearing aids in the home, but only against the risks specified such as fire and theft.

To ensure full cover for hearing aids, including accidental loss or damage outside the home you will need to add unspecified personal possessions cover to your policy; if you need more than £2,000 cover for a hearing aid you will need to add it as a specified personal possession.

Please call our Customer Contact Centre on 03457 46 46 46^.

^Call charges

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful