Your selected question

Q: What is the limit for loss of money?


You can claim for up to £250 inside the home. This can be increased to £500 if you add unspecified personal possessions cover to your policy which will also cover you outside the home.

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful