Your selected question

Q: Are my contents covered outside the home?


No, you need personal possessions cover for items you take outside the boundaries of your home, although cover may be provided for contents temporarily removed to another building, or to student accommodation.

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful