Your selected question

Q: Are my dentures covered under personal possessions insurance?


Our contents insurance will cover dentures in the home, but only against the risks specified such as fire and theft.

Cover in the home can be extended to include accidental damage, but to ensure full cover for dentures, including accidental loss or damage outside the home you will need to add unspecified personal possessions cover to your policy; this will provide up to £2,000 cover, which is the maximum under our policy since we will not insure dentures as specified personal possessions.

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful