Your selected question

Q: What telephone numbers do I need for home insurance?


To make changes to your policy or to get a quote03457 46 46 46^.

To make a claim for Buildings, Contents or Personal Possessions - 0345 999 8888^ or you can submit your claim online

Legal Expenses0330 606 9504^.

HomeRescue Plus0345 607 6472^.

Personal Legal Advice0330 606 9504^.

^Call charges

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful