Your selected question

Q: Are musical instruments covered?


Musical instruments within the home are covered as usual under the contents policy. If the instruments are used outside the home, such as during music lessons, they are covered under unspecified items up to £2,000, or if of a higher value, up to £5,000 as a specified item.

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful