I had subsidence on my property, will you cover me?

We can only cover existing customers where subsidence is a known problem.

Insurers will not generally insure buildings that suffer from existing subsidence.

If your home has suffered from subsidence, your current buildings insurer is your best option.

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful