Your selected question

Q: Will my son/daughter's possessions be covered if they are away at university?


Yes, up to £5,000 under the ‘Contents away from the Home' subsection of the contents insurance option, provided that the family member in question regards your home as their permanent home and it is intended to return the contents they wish to cover to the home in future.

Please note the policy will not extend to cover their liability as tenant and occupier of their temporary residence. For details of the relevant cover, exclusions and conditions please refer to the policy document.

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful