Your selected question

Q: I need to amend the address or contact details on my policy. How can I do this?


If you need to amend the name of one of the travellers before you go, you can do so.

Please note that we would need confirmation of the name change (for example, a marriage or Deed Poll certificate).

We can only change the name of a traveller if their new name is reflected on their passport and we are unable to replace travellers with another person.

Please contact us by phone on 0330 400 1626^ if you to wish to amend a traveller's name.

^Call charges

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful