Your selected question

Q: Am I covered for scuba diving when I go travelling?


Scuba diving is covered on all our travel insurance policies for up to 14 days, provided you're qualified and that you will be diving no deeper than 30 metres.

If you're not a qualified scuba diver or you're qualified but will be diving more than 30 metres, you'll need to pay an additional premium by either adding our Hazardous Activities option at the time of buying your policy (this provides you with up to 15 days cover for this activity throughout the term of your policy), or by calling our Customer Services Team on 0330 400 1626^ to add this cover to your travel insurance policy.

^Call charges

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful