Your selected question

Q: Can I extend my cover whilst I am away?


Yes, you can extend the cover on your travel insurance policy whilst you're away.

Policies can be extended only once and only up to the maximum trip duration and you will need to pay an additional premium for the extended cover.

If you need to extend your policy, you can contact us by phone from abroad on +44 330 400 1626^ or 0330 400 1626^ in the UK, or by email.

Here are the maximum trip durations:

  • Bronze single trips - 365 days
  • Silver and Gold single trips - 365 days (31 days if aged 66 or older)
  • Bronze, Silver, Gold and Ski Backpackers (maximum age of 65) - 18 months

^Call charges

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful