Your selected question

Q: Am I covered for white water rafting when I go travelling?


We cover white or black water rafting (grades 1 to 4) free on all our travel insurance policies. If you will be taking part in white or black water rafting (grades 5 to 6), you will need to pay an additional premium via either adding our Hazardous Activities option at the time of buying your policy (this provides you with up to 15 days cover for this activity throughout the term of your policy) or by calling our Customer Services Team on 0330 400 1626^ to add this cover to your travel insurance policy.

^Call charges

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful