Your selected question

Q: What hazardous or dangerous activities am I covered for?


All of our travel policies include free cover for over 50 sports and other leisure activities such as bungee jumping and jet skiing. 

Some of the more extreme activities, like sky diving, aren't covered automatically. Check the list of activities for which, if you require cover, you would need to pay an additional premium via either adding our Hazardous Activities optional extra at the time of buying your policy (this provides you with up to 15 days cover for any of the listed activities throughout the term of your policy), or by calling our Customer Services Team on 0330 400 1626^.

^Call charges

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful