Your selected question

Q: What documents do I need to take on holiday with me?


We advise that you take your travel insurance certificate and the relevant policy wording booklet away with you. We also provide you with a plastic policy card that fits in your wallet or purse that makes carrying your insurance details with you much easier.

If you don’t have these documents, please contact us on 0330 400 1626^ and we can send these out to you.

You may travel with a printed copy of your emailed documents. If you're unable to print your emailed documents, simply write down your policy number and the emergency medical assistance and claims line telephone numbers from the back of our policy wording booklets.

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful