Your selected question

Q: What is the definition of Personal Accident?


If you’re involved in an accident during your trip and this is the only injury that results in you becoming disabled, within 12 months of the date of the accident, we’ll pay for the following:

  1. your permanent total disability caused by an accident during your trip that:
    • stops you from working in any job you're qualified for
    • lasts for 12 months
    • our medical advisor believes isn't going to improve at the end of those 12 months.
  2. the permanent loss of use of one or more of your limbs, at or above the wrist or ankle
  3. irrecoverable loss of sight in one or both eyes for a period of at least 12 months
  4. if you die, we'll pay the amount shown in the table of benefits on page 4 of the policy documents (this is limited for children aged under 18).

We’ll pay you, your executors, or administrators up to the maximum limit as defined by your policy.

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful