Your selected question

Q: What excesses apply to Young Driver insurance?


In addition to the Standard Excess, a Young Driver Excess (dependent on age), Inexperienced Driver Excess (for drivers who have held a full licence for less than 12 months) and Voluntary Excess may apply.

Additionally, an Inexperienced Driver Excess will also apply where the driver is aged 25 or over but has held a full driving licence for less than 12 months

Find out more

Would you like to rate this answer?

Not at all helpful
Very helpful